Video Editors, Join Our Team!
June 30th, 2020 -
JOB TITLE: Video Editor/Digital Media Designer
We are seeking a talented candidate for a full-time, internal video editing position. The candidate must be energetic, detail-oriented, creative, fast-learning and skilled/proficient in video editing.
SUMMARY: Exceptional multimedia specialist focused on time management and ability to reach goals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Creative video editing/audio work for clients
• Proficient case management to meet deadlines
• Working with Client Operations to review work for edits
• Managing client expectations and feedback
• Planning, editing, and releasing videos for company
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications preferred, not required
• Production experience preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Audition
• Experience taking concepts and ideas and creating multimedia content
• Ability to technically troubleshoot any production and postproduction issues for solutions
• Self-starter capable of working without direct supervision
• Employee stock option incentive
• Health insurance and benefits
• In-office and remote work options
• Paid holidays
• Flexible and casual work environment
• Potential for career growth in a fast-growing company
To apply, click below and submit the form at the bottom of the page.
Please also email your resumé/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.