Video Editors, Join Our Team!
June 30th, 2020 -
JOB TITLE: Video Editor/Digital Media Designer
We are seeking a talented candidate for a full-time, internal video editing position. The candidate must be energetic, detail-oriented, creative, fast-learning and skilled/proficient in video editing.
SUMMARY: Exceptional multimedia specialist focused on time management and ability to reach goals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Creative video editing/audio work for clients
• Proficient case management to meet deadlines
• Working with Client Operations to review work for edits
• Managing client expectations and feedback
• Planning, editing, and releasing videos for company
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications preferred, not required
• Production experience preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Audition
• Experience taking concepts and ideas and creating multimedia content
• Ability to technically troubleshoot any production and postproduction issues for solutions
• Self-starter capable of working without direct supervision
Other Employee Perks:
• Flexible and casual work environment
• Gain valuable experience in a start-up setting
• Potential for career growth in a fast-growing company
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and digital portfolio or examples of previous work.
To apply, click below and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.