Video Editors, We’re Hiring!
December 31st, 2018 -
JOB TITLE: Video Editor/Digital Media Designer
We are seeking a talented candidate for a full-time, internal video editing position. The candidate must be energetic, detail-oriented, creative, fast-learning and skilled/proficient in video editing.
SUMMARY: Exceptional multimedia specialist focused on time management and ability to reach goals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Creative video editing/audio work for clients
• Proficient case management to meet deadlines
• Working with clients to review work for edits
• Managing client expectations and feedback
• Planning, shooting, editing, and releasing videos for company
• Bachelor’s degree from the department of communication preferred, not required
• Production experience preferred
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Audition
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Experience in video production, including sound mixers, live switching, digital HD cameras, and lighting
• Experience taking concepts and ideas and creating multimedia content
• Ability to technically troubleshoot any production and postproduction issues for solutions
• Self-starter capable of working without direct supervision
Other Employee Perks:
• Flexible and casual work environment
• Gain valuable experience in a start-up setting
• Potential for career growth in a fast-growing company
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and digital portfolio or examples of previous work.