Your Love Story
Tell Your Love Story:
• Tell me how you met your spouse. When did you know you were going to marry him/her?
• How did you propose marriage? Or how were you proposed to?
• What memory stands out the most from your wedding day?
• What was the best piece of marriage advice you ever received?
• What do you believe is the key to a successful marriage?
• Do you have any favorite stories from your marriage or about your husband/wife?
• Do you remember the first time you kissed your spouse?
• Describe your first date with your spouse.
• Tell me about your wedding day. Did it go as you imagined?
• Where did you spend your honeymoon?
• What have you learned from your spouse?
• Tell me about your happiest moments together.
• How many children did you have? How many grandchildren? Great grandchildren?
• What important life lessons do you want to pass on to future generations of your family?