Your Life Story
Questions to Ask:
• How old are you? What year were you born?
• What city/state were you born?
• What are you most proud of?
• What is your fondest memory?
• When and where did you meet your spouse?
• How many children did you have? How many grandchildren? Great grandchildren?
• Where did you grow up?
• Did you have any siblings? How many?
• What was your profession? How long did you work in that field?
• Do you have any military/war stories?
• What type of music did you listen to as a child?
• What was life like in the ’30s, ’40s, and ’50s?
• What is the best advice you’ve given?
• What important life lessons do you want to pass on to future generations of your family?