Days to Celebrate (2022):
• 3rd: Collage Colors Day
• 3rd: World Beard Day
• 5th: Cheese Pizza Day
• 5th: Labor Day
• 6th: Read a Book Day
• 7th: Beer Lovers Day
• 11th: Patriots Day & National Day of Remembrance (9/11)
• 11th: Grandparents Day
• 11th – 17th: National Assisted Living Week
• 19th: Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 20th: Voter Registration Day
• 24th: Hunting and Fishing Day
• 26th: Family Day
Talk about Your Travels:
• What is your favorite travel destination?
• If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you pick?
• What was the most surprising thing you saw or did during your travels?
• What was the strangest thing you ate?
• Where would you revisit? Or not revisit?
• Did you mostly travel for work or pleasure?
• Tell me about your first experience on an airplane.
• Did you meet anyone interesting on your travels?
• What is the longest trip you’ve ever taken?
• What is your favorite activity while travelling?
• What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
• Tell me about some traditions in your family. When and how did they get started?
• Are there any classic family jokes, stories, or songs you can share?
• Where were your ancestors born?
• What are some of the jobs/careers held by past generations of your family?
• Of all the family members you have either known or heard stories about, who do you think lived the most interesting life? Why?
• What is your favorite family holiday season? Why?
• What was your first job?
• What was your favorite job?
• What is the funniest memory that you have while working?
• What was your best Labor Day celebration?
• Who was your favorite boss and why?
• What is your favorite beer?
• Do you prefer beer, wine, or cocktails?
• What age did you have your first beer?
• Who did you drink your first beer with?
It’s All about Family:
• Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
• Can you tell us a little about each of them?
• How many children do you have? Grandchildren? Great Grandchildren?
• What do you believe are their best qualities?
• Where was your best family vacation?
• What is your fondest memory from that vacation?
• Which family member is most like you? Why?
• What is the best advice that you have received from a family member?
• Who in your family made you laugh the most?
• Are there any people here that you consider family?
• What important life lessons would you like to pass on to future generations?