Featured monthly suggestion:
Choose from a full-custom video or a Holidaygram – a branded, animated slideshow celebrating this month’s featured theme.
• For full-custom: upload video footage and photos through RemyGo and/or Hightail. Remember to add notes when you upload!
• For a Holidaygram (shown above): upload PHOTOS ONLY through RemyGo and/or Hightail. To have your Holidaygram ready to post on Thanksgiving, please submit your photos by November 17th. Otherwise submit at your convenience and we will produce a video after the holiday.
Additional Full-Custom Recording Ideas
Days to Celebrate (2022):
• National Family Caregivers Month
• 1st: All Saints Day
• 4th: Candy Day
• 6th: Daylight Savings Time Ends
• 8th: Parents as Teachers Day
• 11th: Veterans Day (residents tell their military stories)
• 13th: World Kindness Day
• 15th: America Recycles Day
• 19th: Adoption Day
• 23rd: Jukebox Day (have a 1950’s party)
• 24th: Thanksgiving Day
• 25th: Native American Heritage Day
• 25th: National Day of Listening (listen to residents’ stories)
• 29th: Electronic Greetings Day (send messages to families with Remy®)
• Tell us about your Thanksgiving family traditions. How did your family celebrate?
• Did you have Thanksgiving in the same place every year? Or did you travel?
• Do you have a big family? Tell us more about them.
• Is watching football a Thanksgiving tradition?
• What is your favorite part about Thanksgiving?
• What will you be most thankful for this Thanksgiving?
• What’s been the happiest moment of your life so far?
• What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?
• If your great great grandchildren watch this video years from now, is there any wisdom you’d want to share with them?
• If you could honor one person in your life–living or dead–by listening to their story, who would that be? What would you ask them and why?
• What is your favorite part about fall?
• Have you ever lived in a town where the leaves change?
• Is autumn your favorite season? If so, why?
• Would you rather go out for a walk during fall, or stay inside?
• Do you have a special book for indoor reading on chilly autumn days?
Learn About Your Residents:
• How old are you?
• Do you have any siblings? How many?
• Tell me about your parents.
• Are you or have you ever been married? Tell me about your spouse.
• Do you have any children? How many? What are their names?
• Did you serve in the military? What branch? For how long?
• Where were you born? Were you raised there too?
• What is your fondest memory as a child or an adult?
• Did you take vacations with your children? Where? Favorite spot?
• What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
• What advice would you give newlyweds? New parents?
• What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Food and Recipes:
• Do you have a secret family recipe?
• What is your favorite and least favorite food at Thanksgiving?
• Did you serve any unique foods?
• What is your favorite dessert? Pumpkin Pie? Pecan Pie?
• What is the best advice you’ve ever given your children/grandchildren?
• What is an important lesson you learned from your parents?
• Is there any advice you’d like to pass on to future generations of your family?
• Were you a strict parent? How so?
• What is your favorite part about being a parent or grandparent?
• What advice would you give to your forty-year-old self?
• Looking back at your life thus far, what are you most proud of?