Featured monthly suggestion:
Choose from a full-custom video or a Holidaygram – a branded, animated slideshow celebrating this month’s featured theme.
• For full-custom: upload video footage and photos through RemyGo and/or Hightail. Remember to add notes when you upload!
• For a Holidaygram (shown above): upload PHOTOS ONLY through RemyGo and/or Hightail. To have your Holidaygram ready to post on Christmas, please submit your photos by December 16th. Otherwise submit at your convenience and we will produce a video after the holiday.
Additional Full-Custom Recording Ideas
Days to Celebrate (2022):
• 4th: Sock Day
• 5th: International Ninja Day
• 7th: Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
• 8th: Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day
• 10th: Human Rights Day
• 12th: Gingerbread House Day
• 15th: Wear Your Pearls Day
• 16th: Tacky Holiday Sweater Day
• 24th: Christmas Eve
• 25th: Christmas Day
• 28th: Card Playing Day
• 31st: New Year’s Eve
• Tell me about holiday traditions that have been passed down through your family. When and how did they get started?
• What was your favorite Christmas present as a child?
• Which gift did you want, but didn’t get?
• Tell me your favorite Christmas memory.
• Did you or your children take part in Christmas plays at school?
• What is your favorite Christmas song?
• Which person would you most like to meet under the mistletoe?
• What have you asked Santa for this year?
• Who’s on your Christmas list from this year, and who’s getting a lump of coal in their stocking?
• What is your favorite Christmas film?
• Are there any classic family jokes, stories, or songs you can share with me?
• When you were growing up, what role did religion/spirituality play in your life?
• What important lessons have your religious/spiritual beliefs taught you?
Football Playoffs and Sports:
• Who is your favorite sports team? Why?
• Do you watch college or professional football?
• Do you have a favorite team in the college playoffs?
• Did you play sports growing up? If so, which ones?
• What are your favorite games and hobbies?
• What did you do for fun growing up?