Featured monthly suggestion:
Choose from a full-custom video or a Holidaygram – a branded, animated slideshow celebrating this month’s featured theme.
• For full-custom: upload video footage and photos through RemyGo and/or Hightail. Remember to add notes when you upload!
• For a Holidaygram (shown above): upload PHOTOS ONLY through RemyGo and/or Hightail. To have your Holidaygram ready to post on Easter day, please submit your photos by April 11th. Otherwise submit at your convenience and we will produce a video after the holiday.
Additional Full-Custom Recording Ideas
Days to Celebrate (2022):
• 1st: April Fool’s Day
• 7th: World Health Day
• 9th: Cherish an Antique Day
• 10th: Siblings Day
• 11th: National Pet Day
• 12th: Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
• 14th: Gardening Day
• 15th: Tax Day
• 17th: Easter Sunday
• 21st: High Five Day
• 22nd: Earth Day
• 25th: Hairstylist Day
• 25th: Super Hero Day
• 30th: Prom Day
Your Children and Siblings:
• Do you have children? How many? Age, gender?
• What are you children’s occupations?
• What is your goal as a parent?
• What does the word “family” mean to you?
• In what way have you influenced your children the most?
• How do you describe yourself as a parent?
• In what ways did your parents influence you the most?
• Do you have siblings? How many? Are they older or younger?
• How are your relationships with your siblings?
• Who are you closest to in your family?
Remembering Your Antiques:
• Did your family have any memorable antiques? Tell me about them.
• Do you have any family heirlooms? Can you show me?
• Have you passed down antiques to your family? What are they?
• What is your most prized possession? Why is it valuable to you?
• Have any of your antiques been lost through the years?
• Have you had any antiques appraised? How much did they appraise for?
Remembering School Dances:
• Did you attend school dances/proms/sock hops growing up? Tell me about it.
• Did you take dance lessons as a child? Are you a good dancer? Will you show us your dance moves?
• What is your most memorable moment from a school dance? Why?
• What was your favorite music/band/dance in high school?
• Were you ever crowned King/Queen of a dance?