100th Birthday Recognition
• How old are you? What year were you born?
• What city/state were you born in?
• What are you most proud of?
• What is the secret to your longevity and good health?
• What would be the most important invention of your lifetime?
• What is your typical day?
• What is your best advice for a young person?
• What do you eat for breakfast?
• What do you do to stay young?
• What do you do when you are stressed out?
• What would be your advice to your younger self?
• Are you religious?
• Is there anything you wanted to do that you never got around to?
• What was the best decade for you?
• What is your earliest memory?
• Any regrets?
• What do you want for your 100th birthday?
More Questions for 100 Year-Old Residents:
• What is your fondest memory?
• When and where did you meet your spouse?
• How many children did you have? How many grandchildren? Great grandchildren?
• Where did you grow up?
• Did you have any siblings? How many?
• What was your profession? How long did you work in that field?
• Do you have any military/war stories?
• What type of music did you listen to as a young child?
• What was life like in the ’30s, ’40s, and ’50s?
• What is the best advice you’ve given?
• What important life lessons do you want to pass on to future generations of your family?