Join Our Team!
February 1st, 2018 -
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Director
SUMMARY: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
• Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers.
• Expedites and clearly communicates customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, management, and service groups.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends in the market.
• Participates in trade shows and conventions. (overnight travel required)
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have three or more years of proven success and experience in an Outside Sales position. Experience in working with C-level executives is preferred. Possession of a post-secondary degree or work experience equivalent required. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and CRM software. Valid driver’s license required.
Other Employee Perks:
• Flexible and casual work-environment
• Gain valuable experience in a start-up setting
• Potential for career growth in a fast-growing company
Interested candidates, please apply here.